The Saskatoon Council on Aging is pleased to welcome Bourassa & Associates as our organizational sponsor and partner.
Locally owned and operated since 1986, Bourassa & Associates Rehabilitation Centre is a provider of premium rehabilitation services. University-trained physical therapists, occupational therapists and exercise therapists are ready to assist with your muscle, joint or nervous system disorders. Whether your goal is to reduce pain, improve function, retain independence, heal an injury, or improve your mobility, head to toe, they have you covered.
Most commonly, Bourassa & Associates sees people for spinal and peripheral joint conditions and injuries. This could include rotator cuff injuries of the shoulder, foot pain, a spinal condition causing back and leg pain, to osteoarthritis of the knee or hip. A typical course of care includes manual therapy treatment, tailored exercise prescription, and education.
Areas of specialized focus include: (but are not limited to)
- Credentialed manual and manipulative therapists;
- Credentialed acupuncture and intramuscular stimulation (dry needling) practitioners;
- Treatment of work and motor vehicle accident injuries;
- Treatment of TMJ (jaw) dysfunction;
- Balance/dizziness/vestibular dysfunction;
- Pelvic health (male and female);
- Sports injuries;
- Neurological conditions (e.g. Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke, brain injury);
- Bridging to appropriate medical specialists when required.
Please visit their website bourassarehab.com for detailed descriptions of services.
Bourassa & Associates has developed a special program for those individuals requiring a total knee or hip replacement. We also have a Senior’s Exercise Program that runs twice per week and includes a group led warm up and a supervised exercise program. For those pet lovers, we also offer physical therapy for dogs, with a practitioner who is credentialed in Canine Rehabilitation.
To book an assessment, call the clinic at (306) 665-1962 or follow the link on the website at bourassarehab.com. Although a medical referral is not required for assessment and treatment, you may wish to check with your insurance provider to determine if they require a referral for coverage.
Bourassa & Associates offers the following discounts on services for
Saskatoon Council on Aging members.
- $70.00 IA (regular $80.00)
- $50.00 ongoing treatment (regular $55.00)
- $55.00 acupuncture (regular $63.00)
- $70.00 TA 2 (regular $74.00)
- $ 55.00 classes for 2 sessions ($60.00)
All older adults requesting the discount will need to complete a SCOA membership form
|SASKATOON DOWNTOWN||306/665-1962||414-750 Spadina Crescent E
(Medical Arts Bldg)
|SASKATOON EASTSIDE||306/665-1962||#2-117 Slimmon Road
|SASKATOON MARKET MALL||306/665-1962||68-2325 Preston Ave|
|SASKATOON WESTSIDE||306/665-1962||#2 3315 Fairlight Drive|
The Saskatoon Council on Aging extends our appreciation to Bourassa & Associates for their support and look forward to a rewarding and exciting partnership.